What’s on tap?
Style: Belgian Wit
A refreshing style that is brewed with malted and un-malted wheat, orange peel, and coriander. Pale straw in color, slightly hazy from the yeast, and topped with a huge, white, fluffy head.
Style: Blonde Ale
An easy-drinking lager that is balanced and smooth. Great for before, during, and after the game. With late hop additions of cascade, this beer has a citrus and floral aroma.
Style: Red Ale
A refreshing American-style red ale. It’s rich copper color comes from the use of Munich, Victory, and Caramel malts. Hopped with a flavor/aroma blend of Willamette and Cascade hops.
Style: Double IPA
Brewed with oats, pale chocolate, and midnight wheat this beer creates a smooth, mild roasty beer that is black as night. Williamette hops balance the flavor of this full bodied ale.
- Travelin’ Light: Left Hand Brewing- Kolsch
- Guava Gose: Collective Arts- Sour
- Two Hearted Ale: Bell’s Brewing Company- IPA
- Night Swim: Coppertail Brewing Company- Porter
- Hazelnut Brown: Rogue Brewing- Brown Ale
- Independent Pilsner: Coppertail Brewing Company- Pilsner